January 6, 2000

Info - Welcome!


Posted December 17, 2012
I have decided to split with my friends at Anno Sims, and I will post my stuff for The Sims 3 here at this blog in the future.

My plan is to repost my older uploads as well, but this will take some time. I will post these with the original publishing dates, so they will not necessarily be at the top of the site.

*Edit Dec 20: All my files previously uploaded at Anno Sims are now available here.
Maybe you will like the Christmas Market I made last year? If you have Seasons I bet it will look great in snow...



If you are looking for something specific, here are some tips on how to find it.

You are very welcome as a follower of course, and you if you want to leave a comment it is much appreciated. (Comments with any kind of abusive or offensive language will not be accepted).

Please don't redistribute without checking my Terms of Use.


In St. Mary Mead they are preparing for a White Christmas this year. What about you?


Happy Simming!

No comments: